Light-filled apartment captures elevated harbour views
2/76 Muston Street, Mosman
Bathed in a light filled north east aspect, this harbour view apartment offers a lifestyle of leisure, relaxation and convenience. The well presented interiors flow out onto a covered terrace basking in sunlight with elevated water glimpses. Well located, this home is a brief level stroll to village shops, and a short 10 minute walk to Balmoral's cafés and sandy beach.
- Spacious open living area serviced by stone crafted kitchen
- Bedrooms separated from living space for peace and privacy
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry, fully tiled bathroom, intercom system
- Oversized single lock-up garage offers mezzanine storage
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Council Rates 325/quarter
- Garages 1
- Strata Admin Fund 1400/quarter
- Water Rates 179/quarter
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools