'Nebraska' Grand Federation home exudes timeless elegance on 738sqm parcel.
47 Cowles Road, Mosman
- Land area approx 738sqm
Encircled by established gardens and beautiful blooms, this timeless Federation manor presents an incredibly rare opportunity. It unveils a commanding street presence across a sprawling 738sqm parcel, simply metres from the dining delights, boutique shops and conveniences of Mosman Village.
- Single level arrangement emanates grandeur in every space
- Light filled gas appointed kitchen adjoins casual dining area
- Low maintenance backyard features family sized swimming pool
- Modernise or transform while retaining the classical elegance
- Multiple car spaces, lock-up garage, close to elite schools
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 1
- Car Spaces 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools