Landmark Victorian family residence revels in city views
21 Rangers Avenue, Mosman
- Land area approx 678sqm
Poised to capture a magnificent city outlook from atop a sqm north to rear parcel, this tightly-held c1890 Victorian home provides an idyllic lifestyle for your family in a convenient yet quiet location. It's just a stroll to Mosman Village, harbourfront parks, cafés and restaurants.
- Exquisite heritage interiors flow to provincial styled kitchen
- Double doors open onto a beautiful paved alfresco setting
- Timber finished provincial kitchen equipped with gas cooktop
- Lush manicured gardens provide a peaceful oasis to the rear
- Rear entry to garage and off street parking via Bloxsome Lane
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 2
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools