Light and spacious apartment of period elegance with standout city views
6/49 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
Commanding a top floor position in boutique complex 'Brampton Hall', this light and spacious apartment enjoys sweeping harbour and city views. Freshly renovated and brimming with period elegance, it's steps to local amenities and Neutral Bay Wharf.
- Lounge room leads to separate dining area with stunning views
- Deluxe provincial kitchen, striking Smeg 1,100mm gas stove
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, master with northerly study nook
- Oak floors, European laundry, bathroom offers cast iron clawfoot bath
- Off street parking, minutes from North Sydney or Sydney CBD
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools