Immaculate Federation home showcases north facing rear aspect
29 Brierley Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 451sqm
This superb Federation home blends sought-after period features with thoughtful contemporary enhancements that reflect its period charm. Families will love the easy flow of the home, with formal and casual living areas opening out to a private north-facing garden, level lawn, and a sunlit pool. The home is conveniently located moments from cafes, quality schools, CBD transport and a short stroll to the ferry.
- Vast open living zones bathed in abundant natural light
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to paved alfresco setting
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and island bench
- Lush level lawns bask in North facing sunlight
- Idyllic location just a short stroll to transport & shops
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Carports 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools