Discover a family haven where style and comfort converge
66 Raymond Road, Neutral Bay
From the first step inside, this beautifully crafted home captivates with an understated sense of modern style and comfort, offering you all the space and privacy you need to unwind or entertain. Peacefully tucked away in a sought-after harbourside pocket, it's only a stroll from Neutral Bay Village.
- Free flowing interiors offering a selection of living spaces
- Sunlit terrace gazes over treetops to North Sydney skyline
- Gourmet Neff kitchen features stone surfaces, gas cooktop
- Queen bedrooms, ground floor fifth/office, master ensuite
- Secure off street parking, short walk to city buses/ferries
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools