Architecturally designed urban haven of light and space
3/36-38 Bydown Street, Neutral Bay
- Land area approx 289sqm
A flawless architectural creation with stunning design and interiors by Peri Mooney, this urban haven on 289sqm uses a natural palette of timber, glass and stone to showcase a flexible floorplan across three spacious light-filled levels. It's hidden away in a quiet laneway in the heart of Neutral Bay Village.
- Open plan living/dining room opens to private leafy terrace
- CaesarStone concrete kitchen boasts Miele induction cooktop
- Three vast bedrooms, three bathrooms, informal living, study
- Cathedral ceilings, bespoke cabinetry with concealed walls
- Triple basement parking, walk to schools and city bus links
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 3
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools