Stunning Art Deco apartment showcases light-filled interiors
1/4 Shellcove Road, Neutral Bay
This light and spacious apartment enjoys north east corner of the tightly held and well-maintained Casa Loma's boutique Art Deco building. The interiors showcase polished timber floorboards, crisp white walls and high ceilings, while embracing its heritage with subtle period details. Enjoying a quiet position whilst being just footsteps to local amenities and Kurraba Point Wharf.
- Oversized layout creates designated lounge and dining spaces warmed by a modern gas fireplace
- Two covered terraces offer space for either effortless outdoor dining or quiet, intimate repose
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen well equipped with stainless steel appliances including a gas stove
- Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, separated for enhanced peace and privacy
- Exquisite master bedroom provides an abundance of space, natural light and storage space for clothes
- Offering a heightened sense of privacy, the flowing layout has no adjoining walls.
- Impeccably maintained building with security intercom and single designated car space close to entry
- Easy access into Sydney CBD via foot, train, ferries, frequent bus services or car
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools