Federation home with North to rear aspect
24 Calypso Avenue, Mosman
This double brick, original federation home has been well-maintained and occupies a 443sqm block with a sunny Northerly aspect to the rear and elevated district views from the front of the home over. With 3 bedrooms, the home displays patterned ceilings and ornate fireplaces with further opportunity to enhance, whilst being quietly tucked away in one of Sydney's most desirable locations.
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe
- Traditional living and dining with timber floorboards
- Inviting rear sunroom leading onto northern rear garden
- Elevated and spacious front terrace capturing district views
- Single secure garage and ample on street parking
- High ornate patterned ceilings and well preserved fireplaces
Positioned in a quiet street within easy access of Queenwood Junior school, Mosman Preparatory school, Sirius Cove Reserve, Mosman Junction shops and city transport options.
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools