'Craigton' Private family sanctuary blending Victorian charm with modern functionality
45 Cowles Road, Mosman
- Land area approx 734sqm
Experience a lifestyle of ageless style in this wonderful family home, an effortless fusion of Victorian charm with modern functionality. Displaying a picturesque street presence and a light bathed north easterly aspect, it's a level walk to Mosman village, restaurants, schools, buses and parks.
- Grand living and dining space blending to an alfresco deck
- Private child-friendly garden and inviting salt water pool
- Granite and gas kitchen, classic bathroom and master ensuite
- Generous bedrooms, marble fireplaces and 12 foot ceilings
- Ducted heating and cooling, double garage, ample storage
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Garages 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools