Immaculate apartment with Harbour Bridge views
51/2 Spruson Street, Neutral Bay
Charming city and bridge views with stylishly renovated interiors. Offering effortless modern living in an exclusive setting. Lying moments from the ferry and bus, Neutral Bay and Kirribilli, with easy access to North Sydney and the CBD.
- Popular security building, 'Southern Cross Gardens'
- Open living and dining which flows onto large balcony great for entertaining
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe and en-suite
- Modern kitchen equipped with gas cooking and internal laundry
- Secure garage with storage cage, immaculate common gardens
- Short stroll to Neutral Bay, Kirribilli Village and Anderson park shops
Inspections by appointment Saturdays and Thursdays. Please contact agent if you wish to book in a private inspection.
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Car Spaces 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools