Picturesque Victorian home in the heart of Mosman
100 Raglan Street, Mosman
- Land area approx 530sqm
A wonderful haven for families in the heart of Mosman, this gorgeous Victorian residence delivers a sublime balance of vintage character with all the modern comforts and a flexible floorplan offering multiple living spaces. Its delightfully central location is a walk to the ferry, village shops, restaurants, cafés and schools.
- Casual living room with casual dining, formal dining room and formal living room, all equipped with gas fireplaces
- Dedicated study, upper rumpus, deck and versatile loft room
- Entertaining terrace, north west facing backyard
- Ezarri Italian tiled, mineral salt water and gas heated pool
- Granite and gas kitchen, master bedroom with skylit ensuite
- Soaring ceilings, hardwood floors and ornate period features
Get to know Mosman
Located 8km from the CBD, it has three ferry wharves which allow residents to enjoy a scenic commute into the city. Many distinguished properties from the Victorian, Edwardian and Federation eras grace its leafy, hilly streets.
- Car Spaces 2
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools