Superb Executive Semi
60A Bent Street, Neutral Bay
Perched on the high side of the street, this exceptional home is an impressive lifestyle opportunity. Elegant interiors with hardwood floors provide generous living space and flexible floorplan. Alfresco living is found on the wraparound deck which can be entered from multiple points of the property. Complete with well scaled bedrooms and air-conditioned comfort, this home is just a stroll from ferries and Neutral Bay Junction.
- Marble kitchen offers multiple Miele appliances
- Main bedroom captures Harbour Bridge and City Skyline
- Bedrooms offering built-ins and plantation shutters
- Spacious internal laundry with side access to courtyard
- Floors of Tasmanian oak complemented by outdoor Travertine tiling
- Generously sized living space opens to wraparound deck from multiple points
- Rear lane access to undercover secure car port
- High ceilings, skylight, plantation shutters, back to base alarm throughout
- Short stroll to North Sydney CBD, Forsyth Park, Neutral Bay Junction and numerous well regarded schools
Inspections by appointment Saturdays and Thursdays. Please contact agent if you wish to book in a private inspection.
Get to know Neutral Bay
Veer right as you come off the Harbour Bridge or Tunnel and you’ll find yourself in Neutral Bay, a picturesque harbourside suburb originally home to a port for visiting international vessels. Meandering down to the waterfront, the leafy, hilly streets of this rather high-density suburb are home to an array of architectural styles.
- Carports 1
- Nearby Government Schools
- Nearby Private Schools